Monday, January 31, 2011

My Adyline

This has been one of the sweetest days of my life. It was so perfect. I love her more every second. Adyline is doing just fabulous. She weighed 5 lb 8 oz; 18 and 3 quarters long. She is just an angel and looks a lot like her big brother. She has a surprising amount of dark, curly hiar. She is eating well and busy being adored by her parents. I can't stop saying, "I'm so happy!" Even though I know I just said it. This morning I went to see our sonographer and my blood pressure was through the roof. I developed preeclampsia again, but this time I made it to 37 weeks--Thank you Lord! As I type this Adyline is laying on my chest with her head right under my chin. She is SO precious. What a surprise today turned out to be. Adyline and my sister, Kayla share birthdays. I love that! Duke got to hold her today, he has been waiting so long to meet her. I enjoyed watching him hold her and look at her lovingly. I am still on magnesium and a few other things as well, so I feel like I am probably making all kinds of spelling/grammatical errors, also I am typing this on my phone and cannot figure out how to start a new paragragh, but I just had to share how much God has poured out the flood gates of blessing. Today was a piece of heaven and I stand in awe of how very, very good God has been to me. Thank you Jesus for the sweetest treasure of my very blessed family. I could just hug the world. Thank you all for your continued prayers for us.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. So thankful you have been so blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see her sweet face. :)

    ReplyDelete